Germany-UK Astronomy Meeting. The 2012 National Astronomy Meeting of the Royal Astronomical Society, incorporating meetings of MIST and UK Solar Physics, will take place in University Place at the University of Manchester, between Tuesday 27th and Friday 30th March. The meeting is being organised by the Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, and is running in partnership with the Astronomische Gesellschaft.
- ALMA Session
- INS1 Evolution with ALMA - first science results on the cool universe
- ALMA Lunch
- ALMA Lunch 27 March
- ESO Community Sesssion
- A session for the discussion of current ESO facilities and science results from them.
- NAM Careers Lunch
- Informal discussion session and networking event about careers in astrophysics.
- Kramer presentation
- Michael Kramers presentation on careers options in Germany at the Careers Lunch.
- Liddle Presentation
- Andrew Liddle's presentation about the STFC student and fellowship programme at the NAM Careers Lunch